Ear screening program details of Padma Kanya Secondary School,
Dilli Bazar, Kathmandu
Screening program was carried out by a team from Ear Care Nepal: Dr. Samjhana Phuyal, Ms. Smriti Shrestha , Ms. Prity Maharjan, Ms. Rashmi Maharjan.
Active participation and support was provided by the teachers during entire program.
- Total number of students ear screened: 318
- Total number of students with normal findings: 211 (66.35%)
- Total number of students with wax: 77 (24.12%)
- Total numner of students with external ear problem: 2(0.62%)
- Total number of students with middle ear probelm: 28 (8.80%)
- Total number of students with hearing loss: 11 (3.45%)
- Gallery Link : https://photos.app.goo.gl/qn88JqWRTgc1gwiX9