Ear screening program details of Seti Devi Basic School
Screening program was carried out by a team from Ear Care Nepal: Dr. Samjhana Phuyal, Mr. Shakespeare Pandey, Ms. Alina Madhikarmi, Ms. Rosy Bajracharya.
Active participation and support was provided by the teachers during entire program.
- Total number of students ear screened: 44
- Total number of students with normal findings: 29 (65.91%)
- Total number of students with wax: 29 (27.27%)
- Total number of students with external ear problem: 1 (2.27%)
- Total number of students with middle ear probelm: 2 (4.54%)
- SNHL: 0
- Gallery Link : https://photos.app.goo.gl/W22aYkB2ePRCFyud7