Ear screening program details of Shelkar Monastery, Sundar Tole, Kathmandu
25th July 2016
Screening program was carried out by a team from Ear Care Nepal which included ENT Surgeon: Dr. Milan Maharjan, Audiotechnician: Ms. Ramita Maharja
Community Ear Assistant Mana Shrestha, Volunteer: Prity Maharjan.
Active participation and support was provided by the Senior lamas/Anis during entire program.
- Total number of Anis /Lamas ear screened: 49
- Total number of Anis/Lamas with normal finding: 40 (81.63%)
- Total number of Anis/Lamas with wax: 4 (8.16%)
- Total number of Anis/Lamas with middle ear problem: 5 (10.20%)
- CSOM TT: 2
- Retracted TM: 2
- OME: 1
- Total number of Anis/Lamas requiring ear surgery: 1