Ear screening program details of Padmodaya Secondary School,
Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu
Screening program was carried out by a team from Ear Care Nepal: Dr. Shristi Subba, Ms. Prity Maharjan, Ms. Elina Maharjan, Ms Sangita Dhakal, Ms. Karina Giri.
Active participation and support was provided by the teachers during entire program.
- Total number of students ear screened: 403
- Total number of students with normal findings: 251 (62.28%)
- Total number of students with wax: 132 (32.75%)
- Total numner of students with external ear problem: 0
- Total number of students with middle ear probelm: 20 (4.96%)
- Total number of students with hearing loss: 8 (1.98%)
- Gallery Link : https://photos.app.goo.gl/3eZX1PzvQfqWJi176