Ear screening program details of Shree Mahakali Lower Secondary School
Screening program was carried out by a team from Ear Care Nepal: Dr. Milan Maharjan, Dr. Samjhana Phuyal, Mr. Binay Bikramm Adhikari, Ms. Alina Madhikarmi, Ms. Elina Maharjan, Ms. Ramita Maharjan.
Active participation and support was provided by the teachers during entire program.
- Total number of students ear screened: 146
- Total number of students with normal findings: 77 (52.73%)
- Total number of students with wax: 46 (31.50%)
- Total number of students with external ear problem: 3 (2.05%)
- Total number of students with middle ear probelm: 19 (13.01%)
- SNHL: 1 (0.68%)
- Total number of students with hearing loss: 7 (4.79%)
- SNHL: 1
- CHL: 6
- Gallery Link : https://photos.app.goo.gl/y873eWgDMuDo3aFL9